[geeks] SGI Sadness

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Jul 13 06:39:21 CDT 2005

My mother was a teacher for many years (as well as a
certified Novell admin, micro-biologist, horse trainer,
insurance saleswoman, amateur pilot.... the odd list goes on).  I
can attest that she put more hours into teaching than i EVER have
at any job.

Besides actually being in the classroom, she was developing
lesson plans, grading papers, calling parents and shopping for
classroom materials, which she paid for with her own money.

Teachers have it rough if they want to do a thorough job.
Luckily, she now has a good network admin job, so at least she
has something to show for the hours that she puts in.

/KRM