[geeks] Ultra 20 tid bit...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 12 16:20:01 CDT 2005

Just an FYI for anyone intrested, the (new) Ultra 20s from Sun are set to ship late August. I just got off the phone with Sun Store and they were very apologetic... Seems they (Sun Shop) were suprised they listed the systems so far in advance of their availability.

For the record, I went for the 2.2 GHz model, with one gig RAM, and a second gig for free (use coupon "doubleyourmemory" - add RAM to the base config of your choice, then enter "doubleyourmemory" and the price will drop to $0) and the upgraded video - everything else standard...