[geeks] GPS antenna connector question

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 11 19:31:06 CDT 2005

" From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
"
" Bill Bradford wrote:
" > Anybody know exactly what these connectors are called, so I can figure
" > out what kind of cable I need to order?
"
" The connector on the right is a BNC.  I believe that end is considered
" to be the male end.  I don't recognize the one on the left... I can't
" see enough detail.

push-on, unthreaded, right?  that's what it looks like here.

iirc that's an smc.  smb conns are the same but 10-32 thd iirc.