[geeks] Ultra 20 thoughts

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at zill.net
Tue Jul 5 08:29:46 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 07:41, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Yeah, it is not a dream workstation, it is an affordable workstation. I think as far as the drive bay issue goes, the Sun "Philosophy" is to have crucial data centralized, not out on the edges of the network on a workstation...

I can't believe all you guys moaning and groaning over the specs.

It includes ALL the Sun dev tools you are likely to use.  And it includes support for 3 years.

Clearly it is targeted at developers who need to develop apps on Solaris.

How much is Sun Studio 10 if you were to buy it separately?

Kwitcher bellyachin',

--Patrick