[geeks] A few interesting notes...

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Wed Jan 12 16:03:28 CST 2005

On Jan 12, 2005, at 15:42, bitrot wrote:

> Wow nice stack, can we see extra crispy with no cooling space.

Nah, it's all cool-running stuff.   It's not so hot in there.  I think
the disk (the blue and aluminum enclosure) is the hottest device in the
stack, and it seems fine.

And Bill Bradford wrote:

> I have that exact same USB2 external disk enclosure, using it with a
> Linksys NSLU2.

It's a cheap dual link (firewire/USB) enclosure from CompUSA I got on
sale for $35.  I had another, and the controller died.  Returned it and
got this.

---sambo