[geeks] USB to Serial

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Wed Jan 12 07:42:26 CST 2005

ebay
compusa
radio shack
etc.

Scott Howard wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 11:16:44PM -0500, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
>
>>Yeah but in my scenario the cellphone has USB and the device I need to
>>connect it to doesnt. A bit weird I know. I don't think what I am
>>looking for exists.
>

> If such a thing did exist (and I doubt it does) then it would need to be
> powered (ie, via a plug-pack or similar), which would make it really
messy...

>   Scott

This message originates from Jewelry Television (TM) . The message and any
file transmitted with it is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is
intended only for the addressee named above. Any disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient,
regardless of address or routing, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete
the original message. Personal messages express views solely of the sender and
are not attributable to Jewelry Television (TM).