[geeks] RFA: firewall

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jan 7 22:38:43 CST 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, Scott Howard wrote:

> For some reason I thought this driver was for both, but I've just checked
> and it is indeed x86 only.  :(

Bah.  That's too bad.  fxp cards are plentiful, reliable, cheap, and fast,
and I'd really like to multihome my SPARCs so that my administrative
traffic (backups, JumpStarts, etc.) don't bog down regular requests..

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (  cause it was recommended...as I don't care if a program