[geeks] RFA: firewall

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Jan 7 11:19:38 CST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:37:14 -0500
Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:

> > Sleep sleeps forever bug??? This is new to me. I use the U10 for
> > building NetBSD releases also. Since the cache bug is fixed it runns
> > rock solid.
> Was this not a real problem or was there a lot of chatter on
> <port-sparc64 at netbsd.org> over a rumored issue that was really bogus?
I am not subscribed to port-sparc64 so I can't tell. I had a look at the
web archive when I came across the cache bug and found my answer there.
I did not see a "sleep forever bug". I did several "./build.sh release"
without a problem. But the problem may be tied to some special system
configurations, see:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc64/2004/03/10/0001.html
--

tsch|_,