[geeks] speaking of places to stay..

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jan 5 21:19:00 CST 2005

This morning I checked out of the Extended Stay America, and courtesy of
work, checked into the Homewood Suites [1], with a reservation through
the end of the month and everything being direct-billed to the company.

Yes, I took pictures. :)

http://www.mrbill.net/homewoodsuites/

I've stayed here 4-5 times before, and its great.  They have a hot
meal on weekday nights, and hot breakfast [2] every morning, USA Today
outside my door each morning, etc.  Really nice place, and they have
WiFi and 10/100 (although it looks to be a T1, but thats still better
than dialup).

Bill

--
bill bradford