[geeks] Re: [rescue] A few small Apple items to go this time

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 4 18:16:45 CST 2005

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 06:32:17PM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> Man, do you have a digital camera embeded in your forehead, or does it
> just never leave your hand?  It seems like you always have pictures of
> everything you talk about on this list!  :)

I love my camera.  Canon Powershot A300. :)

Actually, I just brought it with me to Houston, and it happened to be in
my laptop bag..  and I was bored... stuck in the hotel and all.

On the good news front - work is moving me to the Homewood Suites across
the street from the office tomorrow, for the rest of the month, on their
dime.  So, I'll have "high-speed" (shared T1) access tomorrow night.
woohoo!

Bill

--
bill bradford