[geeks] Re: [rescue] A few small Apple items to go this time

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Tue Jan 4 12:41:38 CST 2005

Bill Bradford wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 11:19:49AM -0500, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
>

>>Just demand to stay at a Residence Inn. They have highspeed, nice rooms
>>and free dinner buffet.
>>That's what I did when I had to travel a lot and with the .gov rate most
>>of the time it was $99/night.
>>

>I can't afford $99/night, or I'd be in the Homewood Suites a block away,
>across the street from work, and using their WiFi (I've stayed there before
>for overnight trips).
>
>This place is something like $35/night ($290/week after taxes and fees).

Doesn't work pay for that? Isn't it like relocation stuff.
Then again when I was on that .gov contract we could stay in the same
hotel as the .gov people and they never choose any lower budget ones.
Also in the contract was that we had to rent full size cars. Not bad.
Then again that's everybody's tax dollars at work.

-- Thomas