[geeks] Re: [rescue] A few small Apple items to go this time

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 4 10:15:55 CST 2005

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 09:39:33AM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> So how's Houston treating you so far?

http://www.mrbill.net/exstay/ - my home for the next 3 weeks.  The Extended
Stay America on the access road between Westheimer and Richmond.

Yesterday morning I was woken up due to hammering on the wall outside
the room.  This morning, same thing, and a call from the front desk
asking me to change rooms, as I'd been put in that one by mistake and
they had construction and remodeling underway...

So, I spent an hour this morning packing all my crap back up and moving
across the hall...

Oh, and being stuck on dialup there sucks.  At least I've got a 11mbit
pipe here at the office and a CD burner..

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas