[geeks] Free to good home: PCMCIA SmartMedia adapters

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Aug 14 19:12:41 CDT 2005

I have five of these things left, after I bought one many years ago and
the vendor shipped me an entire box by mistake.  (This is the same
vendor that once shipped me two HP Netserver StorageSystem/6 units by
mistake instead of one.  When advised of the overship, they researched
it, found they had no record of it and the second one didn't exist on
paper, and said "Keep it, it's not worth doing the paperwork to make it
exist again so you can return it.")

Anyway, they're Olympus MA-1U cards, accept SmartMedia cards up to 16MB,
work in anything with a PCMCIA slot.  I want them gone.  If anyone wants
one (or more), they're yours for cost of shipping.  If not, they're
going in the trash next week.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518