[geeks] My hacked CVS video camera

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Aug 5 09:53:37 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Bill Bradford
> On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 09:38:42AM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
>> Did that.  The 5.x codec doesn't work with QT 7 it seems - they even say
>> that on the DivX website. :-(
>
> I've got the 5.x codec as well as the 3ivX codec loaded without any
> problems.

*shrug*  Didn't give me an error but played blank in Quicktime.

Played fine though in VLC so whatever...

Nice cats! ;-)

Mike Hebel
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous