[geeks] My hacked CVS video camera

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Aug 5 09:29:00 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Bill Bradford
> On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 10:00:02AM -0400, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>> I like how siffy blinks at you in cats.divx.avi.
>> BTW, are these files in the cameras native resolution, or did you scale
>> them?
>
> Native.

Won't play in Quicktime 7 Standard for me. :-(

Also, I missed what you paid for this.  It's going for $50 BIN on E-Bay
right now.

Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous