[geeks] Disk shipment!

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Aug 4 16:06:54 CDT 2005

My shipment of eBay'd disks from Dan Williams (dan13408 on eBay) just
arrived, two days after purchase.  Well packed, and all perfect.  So I
now have lots of pretty blinkenlights to illuminate the livingroom as
minbar initializes a RAID5 across twelve Ultrastar 36XPs in two 711
cases, each on its own controller.

Anyone else who's looking for 36GB SCA disks, I recommend this seller.
He's getting factory-reconditioned disks in quantity, and he'll accept a
"best offer" of $25 per disk over multiple lots.  (Maybe even lower, I
don't know ... I was happy at $25.)

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518