[geeks] Wiki recommendations? [fork of head explodey thread]

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:59:51 CDT 2005

On Apr 2, 2005 9:27 PM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> Some of our guys are hot and heavy on Sharepoint.  Thank goodness we
> have a nice wiki subculture.

What wiki software?  Anyone else have any Wiki preferences (or "avoid
like the plague" warnings?  It's not going to be big (we only have about
50 servers), but needs to run on Solaris.

We just got a new guy in the department, who also is down on M$; I'm
hoping that between the two of us we can get some traction/momentum
to get the other SA's turned around on the topic of .doc files.

=Nadine=