[geeks] Trenton COmputer Fest is coming up! Apr. 16 & 17

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Apr 6 01:21:43 CDT 2005

Hello all,

The Trenton Computer Fest is coming up - and this year it is returning to
The College Of New Jersey/Trenton State College...

I've rented the truck (4 days @ $22/day for a 10' Cube Van (van with a box
on back) + $0.89/mile, but I'm only 8 miles from the college ;^)... Anyone
else going? I've got my spot reserved, and I'm even giving a presentation on
Saturday afternoon (end of day).

I hope to go to the Keynote speech Saturday at 2:35 -> 3:30, since it is
Brian Kernighan (sp)? of K&R fame ;^)

I too will be purging - somehow I wound up with way too much SGI hardware
(an O2, Octane or two, and a couple Indigo^2, even an R8K 75Mhz box)...

Lionel

TCF again?  No, seriously, I'm going.  Waiting for the tickets in the mail.  Be neat being
back at the old site.  The only problem is that local parking will be a bitch, and the darn bus
is not too "comfortable" from their "parking areas".  I remember the first TCF being held
in one of the small building parking lots.  What's the presentation? (I temporarily lost
the paper.)

Bob