[geeks] my head just went explodey

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Apr 3 14:31:32 CDT 2005

On Apr 3, 2005, at 2:32 PM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 12:30:19AM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix
> wrote:
>
>> No one seems to understand that we are professionals, and many (most?)
>> of us have college degrees, and tackling new things and relearing is
>> daily, and routine for us.
>
> Sometimes I wonder how relevent the college degree is.

In my case, not at all relevant.  I don't have a degree, have no plans
to get one, and I didn't even study anything remotely IT related while
I was drinking beer in college.  Yet, some how, I seem to be doing
quite well.  :)

--
Kurt Huhn         "A rebel I came, and I'll die just the same
kurt at k-huhn.com    On the cold winds of night you will find me"