[geeks] Special skills draft?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Sep 29 20:44:33 CDT 2004

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 @ 09:19 -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke said:

> That's why I vote Libertarian.

Around here, that's the same as voting Democrat.  The Libertarians
typically come from the ranks of Republicans.

I suppose it can go either way, depending on where you live.

As long as we cast a single vote and don't vote approval or any other
kind of tie-breaker strategy, I don't think Libertarians or any other
party have much chance.

Personally, I'd like to see political parties eliminated.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]