[geeks] FS: 4-string electric bass & amp

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Sep 24 15:11:10 CDT 2004

I've got a Gretsch Electromatic four-string bass guitar for sale.
Bought it new for $275 about six months ago.

Has less than twelve hours total playing time on it, still practically
brand new.  I've also got a Crate MXB10 10-watt bass amp, and will
throw in a cable.

Photos: http://www.mrbill.net/photos/bass/

$150 OBO + packing/shipping.  Nothing reasonable refused, as I need
money to cover expenses for the next few days.

Bill