[geeks] Special skills draft?

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Fri Sep 24 04:45:07 CDT 2004

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
> In fact  I find
> it preposterous that the son of an nazi gets to become the
> governor of a state in the US barelly 50 years after the
> Americans had to sacrifice so many men to beat those nazi
> bastards. I find that incredibly disrespecful IMHO.

If you are refereing to Gov Schwaztenegger (sp?) then IMHO you should
look at the man, not his father. He is by no means a NAZI. He certainly
is not against Jews or Israel.

If anything he is far more against the bad things the NAZIs were for
than most repubilcans.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, C.T.O. GW&T Ltd., Jerusalem Israel
gsm at mendelson.com gsm at gwandt.com
IL Voice: 972-544-608-069  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838