[geeks] Special skills draft?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Sep 23 14:32:57 CDT 2004

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Has anyone fact-checked that claim, though?

As I recall, the DI doesn't claim that.  He does acknowledge Private
Snowball's claim of the shooter from the "book suppository building"
(Oswald) and the shooter from the tower at the University of Texas
(Whitman) being USMC vets.  (both true)

The Gunny's introduction to his maggots is one of my favorite
MP3 tracks.  I keep it in my regular rotation.  Heh.

-DanD

# I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.