[geeks] Carly Fiorina to enter politics? This nation is doomed...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Sep 16 12:28:43 CDT 2004

" From: patrick at mail.zill.net (Patrick Giagnocavo)
"
" On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:47:33AM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > " I didn't run NetBSD for some years after it was first released.
" > "
" > " []
" > "
" > " I like how it still have a simple base install that is a full UNIX
" > " system, but still very simple like the old days.
" >
" > true, that is a point against solaris.
"
" Another point against solaris: they are dumping plain text files in
" some of their configuration programs, and going with XML.

yuck!  what were they thinking?  pointy-clicky interfaces for
everything?  this is the Path of Darkness [tm][r][c]...