[geeks] Carly Fiorina to enter politics? This nation is doomed...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Sep 16 01:04:50 CDT 2004

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 @ 09:45 -0400, Joshua Boyd said:

> On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 11:28:23PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> > NetBSD is closer to being a "One and Only UNIX" than most anything else.
>
> And here I thought I was the only one who thought that.

I didn't run NetBSD for some years after it was first released.

My first thought was "home!"

It was like going back to the first UNIX systems I had accounts on.

I like how it still have a simple base install that is a full UNIX
system, but still very simple like the old days.

At the same time, it has advanced features and a ton of software
available should you want to add on.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Castles are sacked in war, Chieftains are
scattered far, Truth is a fixed star, Eileen aroon!" -- Gerald Griffin]