[geeks] Look closely at picture # 3

Matthew Poertner mpoertner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:49:45 CDT 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:12:28 -0500, mrl <vlack-lists at vlack.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 10:01, Ido Dubrawsky wrote:
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~crillboy/property_morephotos.cfm.htm
> >
> > Whoops... :-)
>
> HA!
>
> ... that has to be a joke, right?

Looks like a fake to me.  I mean, that one picture doesn't fit the
others.  Look at the drapes - Not only are they a completely different
style, in all the other pictures they go all the way down to the floor
and in that picture they only go down half way.  Also it's very
obvious that that room is painted a different color - The rest of the
house is white.

--
"I - did - not - have - sexual - relations - with that woman." -Bill
Clinton.