[geeks] a FINE EXCITING SATURDAY NIGHT

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Sep 4 22:37:14 CDT 2004

When you need to take a screenshot of a root prompt showing

# rm -rf /

find some other way to do it than actually having a terminal window,
SU'ed to root, and typing the command.  Otherwise, you might accidentally
mis-place mouse focus and send a <CR> its way.

Just a public service announcement.  That is all [0]

Bill

[0] *cough* I needed to reinstall 10.3.5 and everything (iLife '04, etc)
    anyway... but I lost my entire collection of SRV MP3s with fixed tags
    and album artwork added. 8-(  Hadn't burned my MP3s to CD in about a
    month..

--
bill bradford
austin texas