[geeks] Re: Apple Laptop

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 14:45:40 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 17:35, ftg 888 wrote:
> I have a chance to purchase a NEW APPLE LAPTOP.
>
> Can someone recommend either IBOOK/POWERBOOK.  (Money is not the issue)
>
> I am just looking for recommendations and insane love rants etc.
>

> thanks
> b.
> uk

I have a 17" PowerBook 1.33gHz and a 12" PowerBook 867mHz.  Both are
excellent, reliable, and quick.

For general use, I agree with others on the list, and recommend a 15"
with a superdrive and 1gb of RAM.  That machine strikes a great balance
between portability and usablity, and is considerably cheaper than the
17".

Good luck!