[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Oct 27 19:20:21 CDT 2004

>First, your hairbrush I can't comment on without seeing it, but now that you
>have indicated that you carry flamable materials on passenger planes in a public
>forum, you can count on having that confiscated as well. Honestly, I just check
>my luggage and hand-carry my laptop and some magazines on the plane. I think
>people need to get over this obsession of carrying everything with them in the
>plane...

I'll get over the "obsession" of carrying everything with me in the plane when
the baggage handlers will not treat my luggage like the garbage men treat my
garbage.  Now you can't even lock your bags to prevent things from being "lost".
I guess the only recourse is not to fly.  Surprise!....People are not flying as
much.