[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Oct 27 17:49:40 CDT 2004

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 @ 18:34 -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke said:

> Or, perhaps independent.  Why must we pick the leader of "the free
> world" based on which of the world's two largest Old Boys' Clubs he's a
> member of?

Damn good question.

I hate how people vote along party lines.

Most people seem to support their particular party, and then rationalize
the candidate.

What you are supposed to do is evaluate the candidate, not his party.

Some of the founders wanted to eliminate political parties, and I think
they were right.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The grieving lords take ship.  With these
our very souls pass overseas." -- Exile]