[geeks] am I on the right list?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Oct 25 22:14:01 CDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> This is [Geeks], right?  I'm just wondering, because, as a friend of
> mine recently pointed out, listening to people yap back and forth about
> Bush vs. Kerry is about as geeky as pouring Tobasco on the tip of Mr.
> Winky.

Especially since all their merits so far become moot when Dubya
digs up Bin Laden this week.

He's probably dead, of course, but by sheer coincidence the DNA results
will be coming back any day now.

The news will be presented tentatively or more likely leaked around
Thursday evening, so it will be all anyone talks about Friday.  It
will be a heated topic all day long.  The news will be abuzz Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday, and by Monday everyone will be a DNA expert
by way of having stayed at Holiday Inn^W^W^W^Wwatched CNN all weekend.

On Monday, the Bush administration will both strengthen the news and
provide plausible deniability because DNA identification on LOTS of
bodies from Iraq, including US Soldiers, has been backlogged so
they just now matched this sample to their database.

The vote will swing Dubya's way and he'll remain President for
another term, then he'll fade away.  Since a losing Presidential
candidate reeks of death to the Dems and Pubs, Kerry will be
history too.

Was the matched sample REALLY Bin Laden?  The world will never know.

-DanD

# Your beauty is in your mind, not your skin.  -Acoustic Junction