[geeks] eBay item - go to a wedding the seller doesn't want to

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 06:46:39 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:28:50 -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> It turns out the use of the term "Frey Bentos" does not refer to a
> lost Futurama episode; but instead refers to a sort of cheap meat pie
> that came in tins, and thus would keep a long time without

It still comes in tins. Probably for people who've become addicted to
them in the distant past because I can't think of any other reason to
eat 'em. The 'pastry' after cooking was very much on the suety, soggy
side and the meat wasn't the kind you look forward to. Might have
improved a bit since I last had one though.

Now to pick up the keys for my new flat :)