[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Tue Oct 19 12:55:36 CDT 2004

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html?oref=login&oref
>> =login
>>
>> If he does, we're ALL SCREWED (at least those of us in the US).
>
>The screwing would be far worse with John "What would you like to hear
me say today?" Kerry.

i beg to differ: john "war criminal" kerry and john "malpractice"
edwards will do far worse damage than george bush.
just the mention of socialized medicine (under the previous democrat
regime) did tremendous damage to the medical field.
what do you think will happen if the johns put it into place (as they
have implied this past week)!
the largest tax increase in the history of the world was implemented
under the previous democrat regime.
as a middle class taxpayer, i was clobbered.
the johns say that they will definitely increase taxes!
the list of their promised programs imply that the tax increase will
make the previous one look like nickels-and-dimes.
where will the middle class be then?

much condemnation that is written about george bush is applicable to
~40% of the us population.
that is a significant portion of society and places those issues well
within the definition of normal.
if the ~40% do not present a threat, neither does george bush.
if you listen to different groups, you will realize that some group
thinks any human attitude or action will lead to the destruction of the
earth.
george bush and the ~40% (by extension) are being demonized unjustly.

This message originates from Jewelry Television (TM) . The message and any
file transmitted with it is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is
intended only for the addressee named above. Any disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient,
regardless of address or routing, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete
the original message. Personal messages express views solely of the sender and
are not attributable to Jewelry Television (TM).