[geeks] Re: [rescue] Thoughts on mailing list advertising?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Oct 11 23:14:06 CDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> Dumb question, but could you possibly host it at home?  Or is the business
> class service too expensive?

In Houston, it ought to be fairly cheap, depending on which neighborhood
he's going to move to.  That was one of the only things I really miss
about Houston: the telcos have last-mile bandwidth figured out down there.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (   cause it was recomended...as I don't care if a program