[geeks] Thoughts on mailing list advertising

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Oct 11 13:29:14 CDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I *will* be running Solaris x86 though. :)

If you're dead-set on getting a PC and running Solaris x86, the IBM
xSeries boxes are quite nice as PC kit goes and have a usable serial
console.  Doc has one, if you'd like to see what they're like, and,
given that they're PC hardware, anything over a year old is "useless
crap" and would probably go for cheap.

--
Jonathan Patschke )
Elgin, TX        (  "Ma'am, I can do anything.  I own a game store."