[geeks] Solaris USB driver

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sun Oct 10 07:41:19 CDT 2004

<BR>> Well, the one thing I disappointingly found out is that apparently
<BR>> release 04/04 of Solaris 9 is needed for USB 2.0 support.
<BR>>
<BR>> Alas, I don't know what I have, but it is something from the 09/03-11/03
<BR>> range.
<BR>>
<BR>> Darn, I was hoping this would be easy.  I even bought a card that was on
<BR>> the Solaris compatibility list (Belkin F5U220).
<BR>>
<BR>> --
<BR>> Joshua D. Boyd
<BR>> jdboyd at jdboyd.net
<BR>> http://www.jdboyd.net/
<BR>> http://www.joshuaboyd.org/

Well, I can get the darn light to light up on the USB memory stick
(I assume that it means the hardware is OK) but as to reading and
transferring data, I'm just a blockhead about that.  The machine
seems to see the card IIRC, it's been months since I've played
with that little problem.

Bob