[geeks] Solaris USB driver

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Sat Oct 9 22:05:01 CDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 11:31:15PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
> <BR>> I added a low cost OHCI usb card inside an Ultra10 and was able to use
> <BR>> usb mass storage devices using Solaris 9.
>
> Could you point some of the more, ah, not-with-it types like me in
> the right direction?

Well, the one thing I disappointingly found out is that apparently
release 04/04 of Solaris 9 is needed for USB 2.0 support.

Alas, I don't know what I have, but it is something from the 09/03-11/03
range.

Darn, I was hoping this would be easy.  I even bought a card that was on
the Solaris compatibility list (Belkin F5U220).

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/