[geeks] Poughkeepsie, NY

Porkchop porkchop at nic.com
Sat Nov 27 12:17:03 CST 2004

Since its so quiet, I'm hoping people won't mind the selective target
audience of this post...

I'm looking to find others like me in the vicinity of Poughkeepsie,
New York. A few friends and I have found some shared commercial space
and (starting December 1, our movein day) will use it to work on
personal and shared projects. The idea is that with a few shared
minds, some common space and utilities, what we accomplish can be
much more impressive and meaningful. (Example: Ever want to get and
run a Cray, but the [wife,husband] would never let it in the front
door?).

We're looking for more members. Give me a buzz off-list if you want
to know more. This is an entirely not-for-profit venture.
-porkchop