[geeks] Sun JDS screenshots

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 21 20:54:21 CST 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 08:30:07PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Not two hours ago I finished up the install of Nextstep 3.3 on a
> Sparcstation 4, 110Mhz, 128MB RAM system.  This is roughly equivalent
> to a Pentium 166 or Pentium 200, I think.

And I have two systems running Mac OS X 10.3, the modern evolutionary
step of NeXTStep.  I couldn't be happier. :)

(although I still do lust for a NeXT Cube, I can't justify it nowdays,
 due to space and usefulness issues.. I still have the "actual size"
 brochure I got from NeXT when I was still in jr. high school...)

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas