[geeks] FS: DeWalt cordless drill

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Nov 21 17:11:01 CST 2004

I've got a DeWalt Cordless drill here that I'd like to sell.  Its model
DW952, 9.6v variable speed reversable drill.  I'm including 2 battery
packs, a charger (dw9104), and the hard case.  It is used, but never
abused.  Batteries hold a charge and last quite a long time during use.
  You can still buy battery packs for this drill new from just about
anywhere.

I can take pics of the actual drill if needed, but this DW926:
http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID=190
is the later model number of the exact same drill.

Don't let the 9.6v rating turn you off.  I've recently seen 18v drills
that didn't have torque ratings even half of this.  It's powerful,
lightweight, and is a real workhorse.  It's served me well for a number
of years.

I'm asking $40 + shipping.
(gathering money for a table saw)

--