[geeks] ping

Dave Fischer dave at cca.org
Wed Nov 17 22:16:33 CST 2004

gravitt at gmail.com writes:

>OK, anyone into comics? I'm auctioning all mine off on ebay. Want to
>buy a new digital camera. Take a look if you like, my seller id is
>brookegravitt.

>What's everyone hoping to get for Crimmus? I want a new PowerBook, but
>that's doubtful.

To date, I own three DVDs, and they're all friends' DVDs that I got
for free, so I'm trying to build up a decent DVD collection, starting
with xmas requests, finishing it out myself.

Unfortunately, most of what I want is expensive, for DVDs.

My list of "essential films" is:

a. Everything by Tarkovsky (7 full length movies + two shorts)
b. Metropolis
c. The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari
d. Nosferatu

----- David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
-- Being poked in the eye with a pointy stick makes The Baby Jesus cry. --