[geeks] IPSEC for the over-worked

David L Kindred (Dave) d.kindred at telesciences.com
Tue Nov 16 15:51:04 CST 2004

Anybody got any links to good resources for a crash course on applied
IPSEC, in particular configuring it on Solaris and Linux so the two can
talk to each other?  I'd love to have the time to really learn all about
it, but the developers have turned another instance of poor planning
into my emergency.  In this scenario, the machines involved are all
statically connected to the network, no DHCP or other funkiness going
on.

Instead of an evening relaxing I get to Google all night.  Blechh.

--
David L. Kindred
Unix Systems & Network Administrator