[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed for

Dave Fischer dave at cca.org
Mon Nov 8 19:28:18 CST 2004

lefa at ucsc.edu writes:

>A few years ago a bunch of Spanish doctors wrote a very
>controversial book titled "The Suicide Manual." Their
>motivation was that they were tired of seeing morons
>coming to their emergency rooms after failed suicide
>attemps. Their point was that if you are going to do it,
>you might as well do it right, so you save your
>embarrasment when taken to the  hospital, and you do not
>waste valuable time and taxpayer's money. Their first
>chapter was pretty much on how to identify suicidal
>behavior first... since suicide is the culmination of a
>possible mental condition left untreated or undiagnosed.

Years ago I donated $20 to help fund the Church of Euthanasia's
1-800 Suicide Assistance Hotline. The phone company wimped
out at the last moment and didn't let them do it.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
---- Altamont Freeway Concert Bloopers Vol VI: Head Wounds (VHS & DVD) ----