[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed for 4 more years

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 8 17:31:34 CST 2004

> From: wa2egp at att.net
> Date: 2004/11/08 Mon PM 03:32:09 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: Re: [geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed
> 	for	4 more years
> A lot of people do not vote for various
> reasons.  There has always been a number of people who want to leave
> if their "candidate" doesn't win.  Add to that, "My candidate didn't win,
> there must be cheating."  That was tried last time.  It didn't work.  Can't
> wait to hear "what happened this time......

Have you seen the breakdown *by county* of which candidate won? It is mostly red, with clusters of blue around the northeast & west coast... I've heard that showing that map to democrats complaining about the recent election causes fits of confusion... Geraldine Ferraro (spelling?) reportedly said "where would those red counties be without the blue counties? (stating that there are areas that are more valuable/important than others - odd, for a group that insists that every vote should count, but I guess they feel that some votes count more than others ;^)...

I hear Mr. Moore is blaming the "upset" on the religous folks in "fly-over" states...

Some folks are not taking this well...