[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed for 4 more years

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 7 21:36:50 CST 2004

> From: patrick at mail.zill.net (Patrick Giagnocavo)
> Date: 2004/11/07 Sun AM 06:11:09 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed for
> 	4 more years

> There was no suicide note, but he was a strong Democrat.
>
> Managed to get into Gound Zero in Manhattan and apparently killed
> himself there, with a 12-gauge shotgun... I guess the good part is he
> didn't take anybody else with him... still, I thought shotguns were
> illegal in NYC?

Suicide is illegal too... If owning guns becomes illegal, only criminals will have guns ;^)

Young people have killed themselves for many innane reasons (heaven's gate, anyone?) - the only reason this one stands out is because it was "timely"...

What did he hope to accomplish by going all the way to ground zero???

A note really would have helped...