[geeks] Re: It's official, the U.S. is screwed for 4 more years

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Wed Nov 3 12:15:03 CST 2004

austrailia and new zealand partake of the british-style school system.
one must seek recertification and, that, probably means college/graduate
level courses.

the british carribbean uses the same system.
i know that the cayman islands uses us teachers with no additional
college course.
(beautiful place but they hate contractors and americans who stay.)