[geeks] testing

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sun May 30 13:50:58 CDT 2004

On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 01:15:52PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 11:50:46AM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 30, 2004, at 11:47 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > >testing
>
> Yeah, I turned on some RBLs last night and am hoping I'm not
> blocking any valid mail.
>
> > I don't know if it worked or not.
> > Want a laugh?  I've been listed on this RBL and no other:
> > http://www.blars.org/errors/block.html
>
> Who the heck is using blars.org ?  I'm using mail-abuse,org,
> ordb, spamcop, spamhaus, and dsbl.

I used ordb for a while but had to abandon them because of WAAAAAY too
many false positives.  ordb is out of control.

> > Apparently he blocked all of SBC's DSL IPs.  The thing that gets me is
> > his terms for removal.  Look at the bottom of the page.

Wow, wot a mastur of literasy.  I wundur if he went to kolije to lurn to
spel lyk that?

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net