[geeks] Vacuum!

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Tue May 25 13:04:19 CDT 2004

We just got a bagless HEPA recently.  It seems to work
fine and wasn't very expensive.  (Dirt Devil Vision I think?)
My wife was pretty disgusted the first time we fired it up
because she'd rather not see the dirt, but we both wanted
HEPA because we end up sneezing.

My parents have a built-in vac in their house.  Fairly
powerful, virtually silent (you can still hear the TV),
and it doesn't stir up dust because everything goes
into the canister in the garage where the noise is.
It came with their house.  I suspect they're hard
to retrofit, but I'd love to have one.

-DanD

# "Remote neural rape is an act of war.  NSA, Air Farce are the enemies.
# Place the blame where it belongs."  A sign I saw on the way to work 6/19/2000