[geeks] assistance: qty 2 of certain French banknote

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Mon May 24 21:00:51 CDT 2004

This is for a gift for a geeky brother of mine, who is into flying.

I am looking for qty 2 of the French 5 Franc notes, that are the
series that has the author and WWII pilot, Antoine de Saint Exupery,
on it.

I want to get 2 of them, and mount them in a shadowbox frame, so that
both sides of the note can be seen.

Antoine de Saint Exupery is best known today as the author of the
book, "The Little Prince" but he was also a very courageous pilot who
flew recon missions over Northern Africa.  He wrote 2 books about
flying, one called "Flight to Arras" and the other "Wind Sand and
Stars".

If you can help me, please respond to me off-list at patrick at zill.net .

And yes, I am doing my Christmas shopping in May - partly because I
expect it to be difficult to find these notes what with them being
swapped with Euros.

Cordially

Patrick