[geeks] Vacuum!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon May 24 14:55:54 CDT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 02:56:24PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Highly recommended:  the Dyson DC07 'Animal' bagless vacuum.
> I'm intrigued by these things.  I'd love to hear more.

We needed to replace our dying (pet hair, etc) Fatom Lightning (before
it, we owned a Fantom Fury, the upright).  Fantom has gone out of business,
and I'd heard good things about Dyson.

Turns out, Fantom was just re-packaging Dyson's tech, and not doing it as
well as he'd liked.. so when they went out of business, he started selling
over here as well (its a UK company).

http://www.dyson.com/range/feature_frame.asp?model=DC07-ANIMAL

Tons more info on the web site.

Bill